What do i do if i have a defective product.
RETURNS AND DEFECTIVES
Products with manufacturing defects must be reported within 14 days from receipt. Contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding replacement and return. If you have a return, it should be send by mail to email@example.com regarding our returns and defectives policy.
Returns and defectives policy
- Send us an e-mail. Detailed with : full product name, amount and reason.
- Complaints should be described clearly and fully. Descriptions like “defect” or “broken” are not accepted.
- Please return the articles in the original undamaged packing material. Packing material which is written on or covered with airway bills is not accepted. It is best to put the original packing into a larger cardboard box and fill it with shock absorbing material. This way you are keeping your right on guarantee and right on charge of the shipper when the parcel will be damaged during shipment.
- Make sure the postal costs for sending the parcel are paid. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Parcels should be send to the following address:
- Kooperativna 9 – 8400 Karnobat, Bulgaria
- Accepted returns based on the guarantee will get a refund.
- The average time needed for accurate handling of the returns is about 10-12 working days..
WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVE DAMAGED MERCHANDISE?
All merchandise leaves our warehouse in perfect condition. All products that are damaged must be reported to us within 48 hours from receipt of goods. We will replace any damaged items. If you receive a shipment with exterior damage, or has been opened or re-taped, you must file a claim at the TIME OF DELIVERY WITH THE DRIVER. Please make sure the driver notes the problem in his delivery record. Save the original cartons and packing material for inspection by the carrier. Let us know immediately. We will follow up on the claim. The carrier will credit us (the shipper) and we will take care of you.
WHAT IF I DO NOT RECEIVE AN ITEM I AM BILLED FOR?
All orders are scanned before shipping so mistakes are kept to a minimum. However on occasion errors will occur. Make sure to check in the packing material, many times smaller items get missed when unpacking the order. Please contact us by e-mail or call us between the working hours. see CONTACT US page.